10 Dec 2015

Food & Future: How relevant to LPU college campus??

             
Image Credit
Healthy body and healthy diet is sign of an intelligent student. Nowadays being knowledgeable is just not adequate to compete in the present educational system.

Have you ever thought, what all do you need in order to become a smart student?? Well, I will always point out college infrastructure, campus, college surroundings and yes, university’s concern towards Paper Pattern, Syllabus & Teaching Staff. These all are the ingredients which are required to make a university completely professional.

Gone those days when people used to have only books for their studies, now this is an epoch when they require all sorts of amenities to do proper studies as this era is for tough competitors.   

If you want to compete with this competition then I would say “Lovely Professional University” is a perfect place as it provides all amenities in a single roof.

As I mentioned earlier that for best level of education you need to have all sort of facilities which I believe every institution should provide and Lovely Professional University has that level of standard.

An year ago when I and my friends completed our law degree from Mumbai University we all planned to do our LLM from LPU but due to some financial difficulties I couldn’t shift to Jalandhar and couldn’t take admission for that academic year but one of my friend who was a pure vegetarian and Jain by religion took admission at LPU.

Firstly he was very happy to see vegetarian food at University campus. He spoke to us and shared his personal experience for being a part of LPU.

It’s good to know that LPU has taken each and everything into their mind regarding all factors which promote education & its environment. As we all know almost 60% population in India is vegetarian and LPU campus has all green marked products in their university campus.
Image-Credit

He informed us that that Dominos, CCD, Coffee Chocolade, Subway etc are also available within the campus. They serve the food strictly with green dot.

LPU is situated in Jalandhar-Delhi, Punjab with the academic staff of 3,500 who are highly qualified and well versed with the modern education system.

Every day I used to speak to him regarding his experience as even I wanted to take admission into LLM for the next academic year.
Image Credit

The only thing which I was hesitating to go to LPU was that my friend always informed me about vegetarian food and being Non-Vegetarian Brahmin I always love to eat non-veg.

Few months later my friend only informed me about some awesome non-vegetarian food places outside the campus. After knowing it I was really happy.

LPU provides “Meal Plan” in 3 different categories- Standard Meal, Regional Meal (South Indian) and Continental Meal at very reasonable rate. For more details click here.

If you see LPU campus in Google maps you will come to know that there are numerous restaurants outside the Campus like "Maharaja Palace-Phagwara", "Muncheeze The Food Place", "Haveli", "The Taste of LPU", "Neeta Chicken & Fish Corner", "Basant Plaza",  "Idli Bar",  "Bean O Mania", "Bella Pizza", "Bawa Ice Castle", "Red Devils" etc. 

The awesome LPU campus is a perfect place where you can study and stay healthy.
Image Credit
After hearing my friend’s experience I really loved it and made my decision final to do my LLM from LPU from coming academic year as it is one of the perfect place which I found in India.
Image Credit
I have seen several hostel students struggling for healthy food & proper accommodation but LPU is not that case at all. J J J  

                          Watch some awesome videos of Lovely Professional University.






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Saketh.. Please leave your footprints more often.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!