25 Jan 2016

It still impacts me.....

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.


One thing always hurts me and compels me to think about the reasons why god has created this world for us? What hurts more?? Love? Or its rejection or cold behaviour of your loved ones??

Life has always been cruel  to Vrinda and sometimes the most innocent child but in all these life's emotional trauma if something really impacted her mind then I would say its “Emotions” which impacted and created a substantial effect on her soul forever.

We make thousands of promises for future events which do not even exist while making such promises; but when gradually that time comes we realise how stupid we were!! We made several promises but life wanted something else from us.

This below mentioned emotional poem is a silent part of some untold emotions of a matured Vrinda who realised the main cause of her mental trauma but decided to be nice with the cruel life. This is how life goes on and keeps on moving with the flow.
Was it really true?

I was standing near the crowded Mumbai beach,
My painful voice of heart was screaming shouting to call you back but to your egoistic heart it couldn't reach,
I stabbed inside my heart to take out my feelings for you,
My dreams were lying on the dying dew.

Were you really in love with me or were love lying only in me??
Emotional trauma of my heart why only you couldn't see??
Was it a love story of “I" and "you” or were there of us together "we"??
Were you actually working for us or just trying to be busy bee.

Thought of murder of our love story gives me a tremendous pain
I managed to walk miles to meet you in heavy rain.
You called my efforts and love as only a stain
Now I have shifted you from my heart to brain.

Was this so called feelings just a temporary love flue?
Or you actually had intention to stick with me like glue??

We plan so much for our future which does not even exist when we are together.

What is bad about Mumbai??

Actually it’s a great city to live if you want to stay in India. But the worst part of it is that your tears will get melt in heavy rain and your painful voice will remain unheard due to crowded voice of its population.

Love happens, gives immense happiness to everyone but it comes with the cost which is really expensive and for the whole life you will keep on compensating with your tears.

Love doesn’t hurt but if it happens to wrong person then it gives durable dark spots on your heart.  

What remains in your hand  after loving someone truly and relentlessly??

“ Just a thought of love and to be loved by someone special whom you had loved once and forever”

Yes, your memories and love still impacts me!!! 

2 comments:

  1. So poignant. I agree with you, it hurts badly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Yeah, Thank you so much for your comment.. please visit more often.. :)

      Delete

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!