28 May 2014

A Dream

                                         A  Dream


A Dream of Land, a dream of mine,
My motherland is wonderful, it should shine.

I have a dream upon my eyes,
Children of my nation should be wise.

Soil of my nation, reminds me lot of creation,
In ‘LOVE’ my Nation is beyond one’s imagination.

A nation has stunning parts,
Himalaya is my bodyguard.

Love of Ganga made me pampered,
Yet, I am thirsty for her milk.

I received thousands types of jewels,
A man called Farmer is the owner of my land.

Forts of my land make me boasty,
Zeal of winter nights too frosty.

I see love in petty -petty things,
A dreamy Dance of Peahen and sky having fairy wings.

Here the Nature’s collection is only a dream
Beyond one’s imagination it does seem…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!