22 Sept 2014

Marriage Shopping at Baggout (5 amazing Baggout stores)

                          Shopping via Baggout at Pee-Cee's wedding 
                               

"Yet, another interesting contest from Baggout and I was really excited as it is an opportunity to create a hypothetical world and write stories of your own wonderland. This time it is choosing a celebrity and imagining him/her in your wonderland. Writing for this wonderful Baggout online contest is really an amazing task. As we all know this newly online shopping destination is getting viral among the youth due to its user friendly interface and impressive offers.
When I saw the topic “You have been appointed as a wedding planner on some celebrity’s wedding” suddenly I started thinking of that celebrity on which I really wanted to write and first name came in my mind was “Priyanka Chopra (Pee Cee-Piggy-Chops)”.

Young, hot and stunning diva of bollywood- Priyanka Chopra is my fashion icon and her dressing style is what I like the most. She is one of the most talked about and happening actress in the industry. I really believe that all sorts of wedding dresses will suit perfectly on her slim, sexy and tall body and I would be glad to see her in those wedding dresses of my choice, no doubt which I will order from my all time favourite online shopping destination  i.e. Baggout".  





"Short movie on Young Pooja Mehta only on  "Your Bollynews" must watch it (dream really comes true) 

Me: Hello everyone, welcome to our show. Jaise ki aap sab jante hai every week we show one story of a common man and today we would like to show our viewers  "story of Pooja Mehta" who is now a successful wedding planner in our country. Let's see what made her a successful one". 



“This is a beautiful city in the state of Maharashtra called Pune; a girl named Pooja Mehta, was an average student at COEM (College of Events and Media); 23 year old young Pooja went to watch “Band Baja Barat” and after watching the movie she thought a lot, that movie really inspired her and that confused soul who was always confused regarding her career after post-graduation- at last, decided to take admission in COEM and started pursuing her studies at COEM's Wedding planner course.
Google Image
 After completing her 11 month's course with an average marks (as a student she was not good but her creativity and sense of understanding fashion, interior, management was worth to describe). She doesn't knew from where to start practicing her profession so she took an advice from Mr. Google and hunted lots of online destination which offers wedding related material on cheaper cost and Yes, Baggout was in that first priority list. As she was also very keen for online shopping and decided to prefer baggout for her upcoming projects.

News is buzzing everywhere at COEM (College of Events and Media)  and all over India that Priyanka Chopra is getting married on 30th April, 2023 and she is looking for a new talent to make her wedding memorable forever and Yes, She is looking for a wedding planner and COEM is a college where she wants to give an opportunity to young talent.

Google Images
No one was expecting that Pooja could be a winner of this extra ordinary opportunity. Finally after winning that extra ordinary opportunity she moved ahead to Mumbai and prior to wedding date Pooja came to Mumbai as a wedding planner at Priyanka’s wedding. She didn't know any shop and mall in Mumbai to shop to make this wedding grand and her dream as a successful one; so she decided to shop online and Yes, Baggout was there with her to fulfill her dreams.  She had given 5 days to work on Priyanka’s wedding and she had given a task to decide Indian Clothes which Priyanka would be wearing after marriage and she also had given a task to decide jewelry as well".





" Pooja-   I remember when first time I came to Mumbai to fulfill my dream.  5 days prior to wedding date I reached at wedding destination to plan Pee-Cee's wedding and really I was damn tensed as it was my first project which either can make my career or can destroy forever. After reaching at wedding place and getting fresh I thought to start my work. I remember before coming to Mumbai some of my friends had told me about Baggout but I was not that aware of it and was hesitating  to use any online platforms to order any marriage material. But since I was new which i mentioned earlier so decided to take this risk. I Googled Baggout’s name and at last reached on my dream page i.e. Baggout homepage there I logged in with my facebook account, where more than 50 amazing stores were showing and I was damn eager to shop on those websites with its amazing offers. I preferd 5 stores namely: 1) Ebay.in to buy Priyanka’s clothes and Jewelry  2) Expedia.co.in for her Honeymoon ;) :p 3) Foodpanda for wedding food 4) in.hotels.com for guests accommodation and lastly 5) Flipkart.com to give gifts to guests. 

1) Ebay.in(Clothes & Jewelry):
Ebay.in Lehnga Choli

Upto 2.25% cash back offers were going on Ebay and then I entered on Ebay.in’s home page  beautiful pink and white Lehnga Choli which I liked in first glace I kept the same in my cart then I hunted the entire Ebay and I bought almost 20 Lehnga Cholies, 35 Indian Salwar Suit and 38 stunning Sarees for beautiful Priyanka. It took almost my full day and I bought 93 clothes item I was damn exhausted and couldn't feel to shop more so thought jewelry I will buy next day.

Google Image
Next day as time was less I woke up by 10 and immediately after having my breakfast I again started doing my work it was turn of jewelry without which no bride can look perfect but when it is a bride like Priyanka Chopra I would say it’s not so necessary but Indian bride looks perfect with proper Indian outfits and I shouldn't be lenient while choosing the same. I saw approx 200 diamond, gold and pearl sets among which I selected 50 sets for beautiful bride. I was very happy since I have done with clothes and jewelry shopping but I don’t wanted to waste my time so I preferred to start other shopping after lunch only.

 2) Expedia.co.in (Honeymoon gift): well, in every marriage honeymoon plays a most important role than anything else and when on Baggout you getting all sort of facilities at one platform then I think you should use it in too (entirely). When I clicked on the same it was showing 0.5% cash back offers “Expedia-Flights Coupons and Cashback Offers” and my happiness was on 9th cloud and I decided to add honeymoon flight tickets as well to complete this wedding. 
Google Images

It was really an amazing experience to use Baggout on my first experience and I would say thanks to Baggout Team for such an innovative idea. So on 2nd day of my wedding planning I was almost done with Priyanka’s shopping and her surprise gifts. Only thing for which I was waiting then I could say; it was the time of delivery and I was just hoping it should come within my deadline time. And if you talk about cashback then I will say yes, it really works within 48 hours  and worked at my time as well. 

3) Foodpanda: (FoodPanda Coupons and Cashback Offers) without good food, every wedding is like food without salt, formal shoes without socks and niddle without thread  so there is saying in hindi “Uncha Makan Pheeka Pakwan  :P” so if it is Pee-Cee’s wedding shouldn't take any dangerous risk and as I stated above it was my first project and I wanted to work as honestly and actively as I could do so on third day I decided the food menu on Baggout only via its FoodPanda and used Foodpanda food coupons  which had 150 off on Rs. 300+Rs. 30 Cashback. 
Google Image
I was pretty excited for the same and was just hoping that Pee-Cee should like it because my entire wedding theme was totally based on online Baggout and I was just hopping Bggout should help me as well to succeed my dream wedding and my first dream project. As I had given a task on which I had limits of using money as well. You can call it in minimum budget I had to arrange everything and it was a kind of my exam to see my talent whether I can succeed or not. But somehow Baggout really helped me and saved my time as well. Indeed again wanted to say thanks  to “Baggout team” :) :) :)


Google Images
4) in.hotels.com:  (in.hotels.com Coupons and Cashback Offers): “6% Cashback from Baggout on all the purchases”.  It was my third day and I was done with clothes shopping, Honeymoon surprise and food and then I started to arrange accommodation for guest and that also I got easily and received nice deal as well. No matter what I would not hesitate to mention here that Baggout is really a complete package for everything and without troubling you can get all your facilities on one platform. Rooms were also properly maintained by the hotel and deal was really amazing. It was my third day and I am almost done with major arrangements. 




h  5) Flipkart.com (Gifts to guests): (EXTRA 33% OFF on orders above Rs.2,199 on Mens Clothing):


    Yes, its my last task and I would be close enough to my dream. I was fortunate enough to have this opportunity and I planned everything with the help of Baggout and luckily this trustworthy Online shopping destination helped me to succeed. I bought some Kurtas for men and Duppatta for every women; luckily got the same gifts within specified time and packed those gifts in blue and red gift wraps. 

                   Lots of efforts, hard work and I finished my first project; tears were rolling and I couldn't stop it too. Yes, this small town girl started her first pace towards her dream.......... :) :) :) :)" 


                                           
   
     And this was a story of Pooja ;) ;) marriage is indeed a new life to everyone and it plays a vital role in everyone's life. Yes, this is how Pooja's story starts from this amazing wedding and if you thinking this was an end of her dream then I would say "No' it was not, her life started after this golden opportunity and like Baggout her stars also were on top and for her successful career she always thanks to Baggout & its team.   



Share your amazing experiences with Baggout.com; you also can  follow on Twitter,  Facebook and Google+. Sharing is good thing to do ;) share and care for your near one and dear one ;).  Best regards to Baggout & its team, special thanks to Google. 
:) have a great shopping.with Baggout :)



This entry is a part of Baggout contest to know more about this contest kindly click here.

4 comments:

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!