15 Mar 2015

Just can't define something.......

Google Images

Sometimes I miss you,
Sometimes I don't care for you,
Sometimes I forget myself
Sometimes I remember you and only you.

My life's worth I understood 
When I was alone,
That hope, I didn't loose when you said
"I don't want you" on phone!! 

My life could have been something else,
our story could have swimming in the river of vales
You didn't bother and I also didn't care
We showed anger and hatred whenever we met.

Still I say I do love you a lot,
More than anyone else could have thought.

Your memories running in my mind
Your fragrance is deep inside in me so fine
I live in your memories, I relive in our past
I do love you always no matter, whether you do or not.

Being with you is not my choice 
Loving you always is what I do a lot.
You are love of my life, you are my life,
anything except above could have wrong...........

My feelings for you is just nothing only a truth of my hidden emotions. 

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! A lovely poem with so many emotions! Keep writing! :)

    Do read my blog too and share your views >> http://akatheversatile.com/2015/08/20/it-takes-a-family-to-make-a-home/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Amreen.. Glad you liked it.. Sure will checkout your link.. :)

      Delete
  4. Intense feelings you have for him (if this is in reality).

    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. Life is all about feelings.. But we are always too late to understand what is reality and what actually we want... :)

      Delete

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!