24 Jan 2015

In Search of Incredible- Journey with Asus



I'm quick, smart, strong, sexy and I want everything I carry with me to be the same. That's right, I want perfection. The only brand that has never failed to satisfy me is Asus. That's why I have narrowed down my choices to the ASUS EeeBook X205TA and  All In One PC ET2040.

Unlike that bomb in the movie 'Angels and Demons', the ASUS EeeBook X205TA comes with a long battery life. So its just like me. It can go all day (and all night) long.  Also, thanks to Asus WebStorage I would be able to sync all files between my devices. Asus has also been thoughtful as always and also offered free one year subscription to Microsoft  Office 365. I don't need to tell my readers how important Microsoft Office is to us working ladies. 

My tiny fingers love the touch of something big. The touch-pad of the  ASUS EeeBook X205TA is 36% larger, which makes it extremely convenient to use. Its also utra-slim (only 1.75 cm). It has a 29.4 cm display, with which I can watch my favourite series and movies with the greatest of ease. The EeeBook X205TA is powered by a 1.33 GHz Intel Atom quad-core processor with Intel Burst Technology up to 1.83 GHz which is more than sufficient for my needs. The 2 GB RAM also will ensure a smooth performance.

The ASUS All In One PC ET2040  promises to be ultra-portable and completely connected. I've never seen a better Hand-Gesture Recognition Software. I would feel like a maestro while using the ASUS All In One PC ET2040. It’s got a crisp resolution and a display which brings everything on screen come to life. Also, the ASUS All In One PC ET2040  has built-in back up power. This is really important to me, because I live an area where black outs are frequent. I often get frustrated when I am working on something and I lose all my unsaved work because of power failure.  Apart from everything else, it also has 2GB RAM and a 500GB Hard Drive, which satisfy all my speed and storage requirements. It has a Windows 8.1 BING 64-Bit Operating System which, I don't need to tell your readers, is simply amazing. 

My friends, I truly cannot choose between the ASUS EeeBook X205TA or the ASUS All In One PC ET2040. In fact I'm going to stand in silence for two minutes for all those who also have to make such a difficult choice.  Both these devices represent my personality perfectly and they both easily come within my budget. 

So here is my plan- I'm going to get both these devices, seeing how they both are so affordable. Then, I'm going to show them both off to the world! (evil laugh)

This entry is a part of IndiBlogger contest by Asus online stores to know more about the contest kindly click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!