25 Jan 2015

Things that defines me-Yes, it is me!!


Am I beautiful or brainy?? What defines me? Life is still in confusion which it used to be for me. Occasionally I can look beautiful but regularly I cannot that is also one of the elements of my personality. I am not brainy as well but in some certain situation I am prudent enough to behave wisely. Looking beautiful for 27x7 hours is not my trait; I have a life beyond four walls of a house. What makes me happier?? Roaming around with a guy who loves me, not my beauty is an exceptional elegant touch towards my life. When I meet him without proper makeup still he finds me beautiful this is what I want from my guy.

Like other girls I also love to look pretty I also prefer to go to parlour to add extra fragrance in my beauty but when it comes to my profession my office work, I am quite extra interested towards my work and I do not feel to think anything else than my work and due to such a busy schedule of mine if someone finds me less attractive just because I didn’t get time to do extra care for my beauty treatment is simply an Insult for me or to any other women who has priorities in their life.
                               
 Guy compliments a girl when she is looking pretty but he doesn’t understand that pain she has suffered to look that much pretty and elegant. Some girls are born as a beautiful fairy. Still some stupid has added waxing body, manicure, pedicure, eye-brows and lots of beauty care treatment in addition to natural beauty of a girl. Guys laugh when a girl is not properly waxed but they forget their own skin hair. They want a girl to do all that stuff which they don’t even does for them, how ridiculous this life is!!  

I am passionate about my profession if I don’t get time to take care of my additional beauty treatment then I do not worry much because I am happy in what I am doing in my life because its giving me some sort of relief inside my soul because I know when I should look attractive and when I should behave wisely I just cannot be labeled by one tag “Beauty or Brain” my personality resides somewhere in sky and if you can find it in that sky then surely you can find me. I am confused at a time but I am certain at different point. May be I would have acted like a child but I know when I have to behave like an adult.
 
I am not a Barbie doll just for your entertainment; I am as deep as ocean, as far as sky, as close as soil, as whimsical as river and as firm as a tree.

                            Some personalities simply cannot be defined……………. 
 This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus“.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!