6 Jun 2014

Rape Victims (That’s what she must be thinking)

                                Rape Victims (That’s what she must be thinking)

My entire day was very fine
Was enjoying love-life of mine
Holding each-others hand so tightly
Thought my love is almighty

Was walking on the street of love
five wolfs & one cub was roaring high
Couldn’t run, legs of our too sigh
Cursing that moment with voice high

I raped by them, assaulted by them
My voice was full of sorrow rhythm
They naked me but not my soul
I died with purity, not by filth

My sacrifice will light millions of future
Laws made in my case will protect thousands of female jewels
I m still alive in my nation
My fragrance still roaming in this world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!