6 Jun 2014

MY LOVE STORY (PART-4)

MY LOVE STORY (PART-4)

(After kids…)

To our little Angels………….

You both came in our life so early
More than us we used to talk about you only
We felt your your presence everywhere
Hoping that you both are also eagerly waiting somewhere

We gave you showed you love very few
Less than half love which we do
Extremely sorry my twinkle star
It was the decision of your dad

In mom’s life your dad is first man
He is best which no one can
He is your mom’s heartbeat
My face glow when we meet

Millions dreams for you we have
Thousands surprises we made for you
Infinite things we wanna do
I wish, “our dreams may come true”

My poems are the only way
This gives me a hoping ray
I can express whatever I wanna say
Your dad is the best till the dooms day.

(It’s all about to love you, I always think of you
You are my love, my life; I am still crazy for your small smile…

It’s all about to love you; it’s all about to love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!