6 Jun 2014

MY LOVE STORY (PART-1)

MY LOVE STORY (PART-1)

(My Thoughts when I met you first)

Story starts when I was Nineteen
He was eating fried rice in college canteen
I caught a glimpse of his face from the right
It was a love at first sight

A black suit he wore on the next date
He didn’t give me even a “Hi” or “Hello”, so I started to hate
From him, the only thing I got was a rude smile
My friends told me, ‘Forget him, he’s not worth your while’

Ignored him for few days
I tried to avoid his gaze
I cursed god, “Why did you make a person like this??”

He is my enemy whom I want to kiss!



To be continued.................................................


2 comments:

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!