6 Jun 2014

MY LOVE STORY (PART-2)

MY LOVE STORY (PART-2)

(After few months)

I logged to check my Facebook account before I dine
The green button showed that he was online
He asked me if I was fine
How could I tell him that I want him to be mine?

Then everyday we would chat
We would do healthy flirting and all that
Love increased & bitterness became very few
I was dreaming on the pillow of dew

One month flirting, oh god! I lost my heart
His messages & calls were what made my day start
The day of I hoped for came fast

2 “O” clocks he proposed at last

2 comments:

  1. good going....so what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To know about that read other parts "http://monica-monicalovelawstory.blogspot.in/2014/06/blog-post_5911.html" :)

      Delete

Please do comment if my words reach to your heart.. Alternatively you can provide suggestions too... You are most welcome!!